The Everlasting Winter Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Everlasting Winter Pack

With hearts warm enough to melt the snow...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» -Subzero- A Sled Dog Roleplay
The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:33 pm by TigerLily

» Shutting the Pack Down...
The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:16 pm by Trace

» ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay
The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:43 am by Sunset

» Lif: A game where you can play as an animal
The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:51 pm by TigerLily

» The Nursery Den
The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:37 pm by Starnight

» The Katmai Natives Pack
The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 pm by ♦Esther♦

» Count to 500
The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:20 pm by Faolan

» Snowy Clearing
The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:21 am by Trace

» Raina's bio
The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:06 pm by Trace

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Starnight
The Pine Forest - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Pine Forest - Page 2 Voting_barThe Pine Forest - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sunset
The Pine Forest - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Pine Forest - Page 2 Voting_barThe Pine Forest - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Trace
♦Esther♦
TigerLily
Blizzardstorm
Snow
Demon of Corruption
Sharon
Spirit of death
Top posting users this month
No user

The Pine Forest

Go down 
+5
Demon of Corruption
Blizzardstorm
Snow
♦Esther♦
Starnight
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet
Name: Starnight

The Pine Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the pack's main hunting grounds. Pine trees are just about the only plant life that can survive here. This vast forest is home to ravens, caribou, moose, elk, coyotes, and grizzly bears.

The Pine Forest - Page 2 2-big-bear-snow
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingwinterrp.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Demon of Corruption

Demon of Corruption

Character sheet
Name: Vetis

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:19 am

The corrupted wolf slowly padded through the woods, his paws treaded through the slushy white ground, the white particles slowly fell from the sky onto his midnight coat. He grumbled quietly to himself, he didn't like the bright land, it wasn't like the underworld, it didn't have fire or any hot ground. He stopped in mid walk and turned to look behind him, wondering if the female named Death was following. He snorted and continued walking, shaking his head," Why am I waiting for her" he thought quietly, and stopped again," Why am I even thinking about her?" he muttered softly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of death

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:27 am

Death walks up "Hey there". She smiles and looks at him "Is something wrong"? She asks worried about the male.
Back to top Go down
Demon of Corruption

Demon of Corruption

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:33 am

Vetis shook his head with so much force and turned his attention to the female and said," YES I mean No, nothings wrong, that question you asked me back at the fields, will the anwer is Vetis, my name is Vetis ." He felt his face turning hot and he blushed a bit, before she could notice he padded further down the wood, stopping at the shade of the trees, his crimson eyes spotted two wolves in the distance. A wicked smile slowly formed on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of death

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:44 am

Death tilts her head and giggles "Whats wrong". She asks wonfering what's with this male. She sits and waits for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Demon of Corruption

Demon of Corruption

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:51 am

Turning his attention away from the two wolves, he heard Death ask a question. He lower his bottom on the snowy ground and said," uh urm, it's nothing." He looked towards the fae side not looking at her face on," Really Vetis is it really nothing" he thought. He growled and started clawing the white ground he was so confused, when he was able to see a small patch of dirt in the hole he was making he stopped his actions and looked at the female. He frowned to himself," Why does she have to be so darn pretty" he quietly murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of death

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:55 am

Death look at at the handsome male"I never got your name". She says giggling running her tail under his chin rubbing it softly before sniffing his scent. The ebony fae smiles"Mmmmmmm my tail smells good now". She says winking at him. Her long fur coat show off her good, healthy genes she has. She looks around her purple eyes looking to the sky. -God why I he so handsome-? She asks her self and blushed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Demon of Corruption

Demon of Corruption

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:03 am

The black male cleared his throat and pushed his back legs back up. He straighten his figure and closely watch the she wolf. He padded closer to her and lowered his muzzle almost touching his nose to hers," I'm Vetis" he said quietly in a deep tone. He allowed her tail to rub his chin, then he stepped back giving her some space, he slowly circled around her, observing every inch of her coat, when he was behind her he paused and gave a quiet grunt, a small smile appeared on his mouth," Gorgeous" he thought. Noticing that he was smiling he quickly changed into his plain expression, then he continued circling around her until he was back in front of her. He noticed that she was looking at the sky, and he saw a bit of pink under fur, he tilted his head confused," Is she blushing?" he thought.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of death

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:09 am

The ebony fae turned redder-Oh my god is he checking me out- she though to herself before looking at the male"Vetis? That's an epic name". She smiled and blushed more. Her tail started wagging and she grinned. She relized she was grinning and stopped. She decided to smell her tail which was covered in his scent"Mmmmm he smells so amazing". She mutters a little to loudly and doesn't relize he can hear her. "Ummm ur would you like to go on a walk umm you know somewhere else privat"? She asks really wanting a ronantic walk.
Back to top Go down
Demon of Corruption

Demon of Corruption

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:18 am

Noticing that the ebony fae was turning redder his mouth formed a small smile," That's pretty cute" he thought. He could tell that she was trying hard from grinning. "Mmmmm he smells so amazing" his ears slightly twitched and he raised one of his eyebrows, he knew he wasn't meant to hear that so he shook it off. "Ummm ur would you like to go on a walk umm you know somewhere else privat"? he heard her say innocently. He bended low into a bowing position and he flexed a bit showing some muscular parts of him, then he got back up and said," Sure why not."
Back to top Go down
Spirit of death

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:21 am

The black fae grins and squeaks "Is hot springs okay"? She smiles and stares turning a hot pink-Oh my god i want his pups- she squeaks by accident not relizing she said it as she is mesmerized by his muscles. She waits for him to less the way to hot springs.
Back to top Go down
Demon of Corruption

Demon of Corruption

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:28 am

Vetis silently chuckled at the blushing fae," Sure I'll lead the way." He raised his nose in the air and began to sniff, he caught a scent of steam. He focused his attention to the smell of steam and flicked his receptors forward," I hope this is the right way" he thought. He glanced back at Death and gave her a slight smile," Come on I think it's this way" he slowly padded up a head, letting her catch up with him.

> The Hot Spring <
Back to top Go down
♦Esther♦
Beta
♦Esther♦

Character sheet
Name: ♦Esther♦

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Esther's perked her lobes it began to twitch. She hurriedly pushed her limbs off the ground and stood up straight, her nose flared. A low grow grumbled in her chest, she sensed two unknown loners in the territory. Still in the shadow of the woods, Essie quietly scanned the terra, trying to make out the two strangers she sensed, but she couldn't find them, the woods were masking them from being seen. She glanced back at the Alpha's who seemed unaware of the presents of the wolves. She took in another sniff and noticed that the scent began to move in another direction, away from the pine forest. She gave a quiet snort and padded out of the woods slowly, checking every angle around her. When she was near them she stopped a few feets away from them, and cleared her throat.
Back to top Go down
http://free-spirited-wolf.deviantart.com/
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Starnight heard a noise and turned around to find Esther. She perked her ears in surprise. The lead frostbiter must have heard the whole conversation about the pups. Hearing her growl, Star asked, "What is it, Essie?"
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstorm
Alpha
Blizzardstorm

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Blizzard approached his mate and licks the side of her belly"What is wrong"? He asks nuzzling her neck ad smelling her scent and he relaxes.
Back to top Go down
♦Esther♦
Beta
♦Esther♦

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Esther gazed at both of her Alpha's closely, her lobes twitched when she heard Star ask a question,"What is it, Essie?" The blonde wolf gave a warm smile, and dipped her head respectfully to the two Leaders and said," I am happy to hear that you are with child" she looked back up, her eyes staring into both of them. Her expression became serious and she said," I sense two strange wolves in the territory, what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Star bared her fangs. "Let's track them down." She growled. "No wolves will enter Everlasting Winter territory unquestioned under our watch."
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstorm
Alpha
Blizzardstorm

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:18 pm

Blizzard growled"Stay behind me star". He says getting protective over her as he tracks their scents to the hot springs.
-To hot springs.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Starnight rolled her eyes at Blizzard in protest but followed him anyway. She pressed her nose againist the cold snow as she tracked down the scent. She looked over her shoulder for Esther, then continued on to hot springs.

-The Hot Spring-
Back to top Go down
♦Esther♦
Beta
♦Esther♦

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Esther nodded in approval, and stepped back allowing them to go first. When they were up ahead of her she padded behind them.

> To the Hot Spring <
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Character sheet
Name: Snow

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Snow runs to the forest and looks around. Their not here...She thought as she smelled her packs scent drift away towards a place she hadn't been to yet. But Snow also smelled two wolves she didn't know, "What?" She asked herself. She runs off in their direction.
~Hot Spring~
Back to top Go down
http://thewolvesofpower.forumotion.com
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Starnight walked into the forest, which was strong with pine scent. She waited for Sunset.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Rank Leader
Sunset

Character sheet
Name: Sunset

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Sunset caught up with Starlight. "Star." she said softly not knowing where to begin.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Star smiled. The dappled alphess waited for Sunset to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Rank Leader
Sunset

Character sheet
Name: Sunset

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Sun sighed. "Somewhere I have a mate." she said looking away, "His names Lucifer we meet and fell in love a few months ago. It was about a month ago now that I went into heat and we mated causing me to fall pregnat with his pups."
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Starnight gasped. "You actually remember that? Well, congrats! I'm actually expecting pups as well. They should be due very soon." She smiled. "The pack will raise both of our litters well." The dappled fae added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pine Forest   The Pine Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pine Forest
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Everlasting Winter Pack :: The Pack :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: