The Everlasting Winter Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Everlasting Winter Pack

With hearts warm enough to melt the snow...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» -Subzero- A Sled Dog Roleplay
Snowy Clearing - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:33 pm by TigerLily

» Shutting the Pack Down...
Snowy Clearing - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:16 pm by Trace

» ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay
Snowy Clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:43 am by Sunset

» Lif: A game where you can play as an animal
Snowy Clearing - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:51 pm by TigerLily

» The Nursery Den
Snowy Clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:37 pm by Starnight

» The Katmai Natives Pack
Snowy Clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 pm by ♦Esther♦

» Count to 500
Snowy Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:20 pm by Faolan

» Snowy Clearing
Snowy Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:21 am by Trace

» Raina's bio
Snowy Clearing - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:06 pm by Trace

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Starnight
Snowy Clearing - Page 6 Vote_lcapSnowy Clearing - Page 6 Voting_barSnowy Clearing - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Sunset
Snowy Clearing - Page 6 Vote_lcapSnowy Clearing - Page 6 Voting_barSnowy Clearing - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Trace
♦Esther♦
TigerLily
Blizzardstorm
Snow
Demon of Corruption
Sharon
Spirit of death
Top posting users this month
No user

Snowy Clearing

Go down 
+8
TigerLily
Sharon
Snow
Demon of Corruption
Spirit of death
♦Esther♦
Blizzardstorm
Starnight
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet
Name: Starnight

Snowy Clearing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where the pack hangs out the most. It is a vast clearing surrounded by the pine forest. In the center of the clearing is the main den and the alpha den. At the edge is the healing den. The pack loves to romp in the deep snow here.

Snowy Clearing - Page 6 3263019504_3cd6699605_z

Last edited by Starnight on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingwinterrp.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Trace
Beta
Trace

Character sheet
Name: Trace

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:06 am

Trace dragged the body to the closest part of the den. Leading them here, he dropped the meat from his jowls slowly, then licked his maw while nodding to them, the two helpers. "Good work you two, thanks for the help" he smiled and sat down in the snow. He lifted his snout and whiffed at the chilled air, then eyed in the direction of the nursery den."I wonder how the leader is and the newly developed parents" he added softly. He cleared his throat and before making eye contact with the white wolf(TigerLily), "Beg my pardon, I don't believe I got your name?" he asked while tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
http://specialk42293.deviantart.com/
Snow

Snow

Character sheet
Name: Snow

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Snowy stopped when the others did. She dropped the side she was holding and panted. The white yearling looked at the two wolves and smiled. "Thank you for letting me help." She yipped.
Back to top Go down
http://thewolvesofpower.forumotion.com
Trace
Beta
Trace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:49 pm

He turned his attention bringing his gaze over towards Snow, he then smiled and winked at the yearling and went over and nudged their neck gently, "You did good" he rewarded her with a lick on their forehead. While he raised his head he peered around the forest and their surroundings for a brief moment, watching for any visitors that would've followed them.
Back to top Go down
TigerLily
Delta
TigerLily

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:38 am

"Oh yes. My name is TigerLily."she giggled. "Ok. You did absolutely great!"she said to Snow.
Back to top Go down
Trace
Beta
Trace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:15 am

He returned his attention and smiled and nodded his head, "TigerLily, that's a nice name. My Name's Trace" he chuckled lightly and blinked, "If you haven't already known" he added while sitting down. The male adjusted his position and flexed out his fore paws in the slushed snow beneath the surface, it was a diferent feeling but he didn't mind it either. He then glanced in the direction of the Nursery den, then he spoken up again, "TigerLily, do you mind checking on Starnight and the others? While I scan the perimeter? I want to make sure we have no followers from the forest". He seemed pretty aware of this already, being there once when he dragged his own carrion to his packs den, a grizzly, cougar or something else would steal the food, he wanted to make sure nothing will. "I'll come along after I checked. Yet you can stay if you want, I just want to make sure they're alright" he added and stood shaking out his fur.
Back to top Go down
TigerLily
Delta
TigerLily

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:33 am

"Sure."she replied. The white femme padded off towards the Nursery den once more.

-nd-
Back to top Go down
Trace
Beta
Trace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:21 am

He smiled and barked with a wooed towards her as a thank you while she padded off in the direction. He glanced over his shoulder and barked towards the yearling, "So, you wanna help me scout the area? Or do you want to visit the mother?" a smile twitched in the corner of his lips while he waited for their reply. Then he raised his head and gave out a quiet yawn, closing his maw quickly and blinked, forcing his eyelids to stay open for the time being. Fatigue was yet to come, though he wasn't feeling slightly as tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowy Clearing
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Everlasting Winter Pack :: The Pack :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: