The Everlasting Winter Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Everlasting Winter Pack

With hearts warm enough to melt the snow...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» -Subzero- A Sled Dog Roleplay
The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:33 pm by TigerLily

» Shutting the Pack Down...
The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:16 pm by Trace

» ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay
The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:43 am by Sunset

» Lif: A game where you can play as an animal
The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:51 pm by TigerLily

» The Nursery Den
The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:37 pm by Starnight

» The Katmai Natives Pack
The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 pm by ♦Esther♦

» Count to 500
The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:20 pm by Faolan

» Snowy Clearing
The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:21 am by Trace

» Raina's bio
The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:06 pm by Trace

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Starnight
The Hot Spring - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Hot Spring - Page 2 Voting_barThe Hot Spring - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sunset
The Hot Spring - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Hot Spring - Page 2 Voting_barThe Hot Spring - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Trace
♦Esther♦
TigerLily
Blizzardstorm
Snow
Demon of Corruption
Sharon
Spirit of death
Top posting users this month
No user

The Hot Spring

Go down 
+7
uranus
♦Esther♦
Snow
Spirit of death
Demon of Corruption
Blizzardstorm
Starnight
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet
Name: Starnight

The Hot Spring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the pack's favorite place to hang out and swim. It provides relief from the freezing temperatures.

The Hot Spring - Page 2 Hot%20Spring

Back to top Go down
https://everlastingwinterrp.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Starnight snarled menacingly. She shouldered past Blizzy and Esther, refusing their protection. "We said, GET OUT!" The dappled alphess growled. Anger began to overtake her senses, and her fur bristled. Suddenly, nothing mattered more to Star then her pack.
Back to top Go down
Demon of Corruption

Demon of Corruption

Character sheet
Name: Vetis

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:15 pm

The hollow voice spoke once again in his mind," Vetiss leavvee themm." The brute snarled, lifting one of his paws he forcefully scratch the ground with his talons, the brute didn't want to back down now, things were just getting interesting. He shifted his gaze to each of the wolves, they all had different colors to them," Hm I like their spirit" he thought evilly. " Evadeee" he heard the voice again. He snorted and stepped back,"This won't be the last you'll see of me" he said with a threatening tone. He stared at the ebony fae named Death, he gave her a sly smile and winked his eyes at her, then a dark whirlpool portal appeared in front of him, he leaped in and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Character sheet
Name: Snow

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Snow saw the others come, but she stayed behind the rock. She watched one of the black wolves come over there in front of Blizzard and wondered if she should come out now. The white yearling watched as the black wolf stepped inside a dark whirlpool portal. What was that? She asks herself. She looks out from behind the rock at the other wolf and her pack mates.
Back to top Go down
http://thewolvesofpower.forumotion.com
Blizzardstorm
Alpha
Blizzardstorm

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Blizzard growled and looked at the fae "Who are you we said leve"! He snarled an bared his teeth to the huge fae before him.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of death

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:00 pm

The ebony Fae looks at the silver male and her eyes widen-Could it be?!?!!? Is that my little baby boy"??? She thought to her self. She smiled as she remembered his little bundle of fur sticking out in the ebony litter, how he was the runt she cared for so much, how he opened his eyes for the first time, but most importantly she remembered how he suckled on her teat when he was a puppy."Blizzy? My baby is that you?"? She asks whining approaching the full grown male.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Starnight eyes widened as she saw the brute disappear. His words before leaving, "This won't be the last you'll see of me", sent shivers down her spine. Star shook her head and turned on the fae, her fear disappearing as anger replaced it again. Then, Star let her hackles relax in disbelief at what the stranger said. She looked at her mate. "Blizzard, is she your mother? Is that true?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstorm
Alpha
Blizzardstorm

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Blizzard smells the familiar milk scent. He drops to his stomach and whimpers as pain courses through his entire body. Flash back hit him in the face and he whimpers twitching yelping in pain as his mortal soul is sucked out of him."AHHHHHHHHHHH UHHH AHHHHHH"! He screams and muscle spasms unleash as his body flails helplessly around. He was having a seizure as the fae took his soul. Blood shot out of his mouth and he went limp not breathing.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Star lifted her muzzle and released a brief, angry howl that she had never heard out of herself before. She ran over to Blizzard, sniffing him all over and frantically licking his face, searching for any sign of life. Starnight looked up and snarled at Death. She lunged at her, not caring if her soul was sucked out in consequence.
Back to top Go down
♦Esther♦
Beta
♦Esther♦

Character sheet
Name: ♦Esther♦

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Essie plainly watch as the midnight brute escaped into his vanishing whirlpool. Then she turned her attention to the mysterious black fae, who must of have sucked the life out of the Alpha male. Noticing that her Alphess was charging at the female, Es ran in front of her leader, stopping her from going near the powerful she wolf," No Mistress Star, you must not go near her" growled the lead frostbiter
Back to top Go down
http://free-spirited-wolf.deviantart.com/
Spirit of death

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Death dodged"Quit he is fine! He is gaining his immortal soul back". She says then licks her sons body. She nuzzles him happily"Wake up my baby". She whispers.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:19 pm

The dappled alphess turned to look at her lead Frostbiter, but her eyes were clouded with rage and grief. "I must do this, Esther." She murmured. "For Blizzard." Starnight ignored Death's words and snarled, "Get away from him!"
Back to top Go down
♦Esther♦
Beta
♦Esther♦

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Esther refused to move aside, she used her body to block Star from going anywhere near the she wolf. Essie closed her eyes and began to calm her breathing for both her Alphess and herself sake." You must not, you have pups to think about Lady Star."
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstorm
Alpha
Blizzardstorm

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Blizzard was in the under world when he woke up. He wat he'd souls of animals fly and whizz around in the lines. He walked out of the pool of blood slowly, as the blood dripped off his fur it burst into flames. His eyes were smokey now and he was a ebony jet black male. A portal opened and he walks out and his old body disappears, when he steps out he becomes shining with smokey armor such as the helmet that appears and the black wings. But they fade once he steps out of the portal into the real world. He looks at star and smiles happily"My sweet mate". He runs over to her and licks her happily.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Snow watches from behind her rock. She runs over to Esther and asks, "Whats going on, what have I missed?" She looks at Blizzard and tilts her head, then at the black fea.
Back to top Go down
♦Esther♦
Beta
♦Esther♦

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:36 pm

"Whats going on, what have I missed?" Essie's ears flicked to the voice, she turned to look who it was," So that familiar scent was Snow" she thought. Esther slightly smiled at the yearling and said," Well the Alphess is pregnant and she thinks that Blizzard is dead, i'm trying to stop her from hurting herself for the pups sake, and herself."
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:56 pm

Snow's ear perked at the mention that the Alphess is pregnant. "How great!" She says, then looks over at Blizzard, "I hope he's ok though..." The white yearling mumbles.
Back to top Go down
uranus

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:56 pm

Uranus shoots down in a bright beam of light he appears in wolf form. A white furred wolf, as he searches the forest for his children. He looks at the air then the ground- Stupid me my mate will come from the ground since she is the earth. Oh why did Jupiter put us so far from eachother? Is it because he is her daughter and he forbids our love-? He thinks to himself. He sees some of his children and death his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Demon of Corruption

Demon of Corruption

Character sheet
Name: Vetis

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:01 am

In the Dark Side:
Vetis leaped out of the whirlpool and landed on the hard ground of the dark lair. He growled and said," Why did you make me evade, huh?" The hollow voice spoke out loud in the air," Vetis you must not rush things, and I saw that you were getting serious with a female wolf." Vetis scoffed and said nothing, he isn't sure if he had feelings for the dark femme. He looked up in the dark sky and said," Let me go back, I I I promise to be behave." The voice took a moment of respond then he said," Fine go." Vetis nodded and he created a whirlpool once again and leaped in.
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstorm
Alpha
Blizzardstorm

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:03 am

Blizzard stood beside his milk giver death. He was bigger than the wolves before him. He stood tall indicating he was alpha of the pack and father to the upcoming pups. His long black tail swayed as he listens to everything.
Back to top Go down
Mother Nature

Mother Nature

Character sheet
Name: Gaia

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:07 am

A sparkling particle glittered in the land, and a silver she wolf appeared in the land. Mother Nature decided to change herself as a wolf to make the others more comfortable. "Hello my darlings" she said kindly to each of them, when she saw Uranus she ran towards him and started licking his cheeks," My love."
Back to top Go down
uranus

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:36 am

Uranus smiles and licks her lips happily"Sorry i haven't been able to visit it isn't easy getting past your old man". He whispers having missed his mate.
Back to top Go down
Mother Nature

Mother Nature

Character sheet
Name: Gaia

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:44 am

Gaia( Mother Nature) smiles at her mate and says," Oh it's ok, I understand completely." She turns her body, looking at all her childrens who were full grown, she knew she didn't have long to stay on this world so she walked up to Star and grinned at the fae," Congradulation dear Star." Mother Nature pointed her muzzle towards the females tummy, then Gaia touched her nose to the fae's belly, sending a calming sensation for both the fae and the pups.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:20 am

Sharon walks into the hot springs. She suddenly feels a swell of warmth going down her back. She had been wondering the woods for days. It was relaxing to lay down near the spring and watch other wolves go and by. She sees a few wolves near, but she decides to wait and join the pack. She starts towards the Healing Den while exploring this snowy, but warm place.
Back to top Go down
TigerLily
Delta
TigerLily

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:17 pm

Tiger padded into the clearing. She sees all the commotion going on and sighs. "Should I just come back later or something?"she asked out loud.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:32 pm

(wait...so is Uranus a pack friend or an Other roleplayer?)

Star's green eyes softened slightly at Esther's words, but her snarl broke into a smile as she saw Blizzard. "You're alive!" She yipped happily, trotted over to her mate, and nuzzled him. She looked into his eyes for a brief moment, wagging her tail slightly. The fae then smiled at Mother Nature and bowed her head in respect. Starnight nodded in greeting to Snow, then perked her ears at two new wolves. One went to the healing den, so the dappled alphess addressed the other fae (TigerLily). "I am Starnight, alphess of the Everlasting Winter Pack. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Spring   The Hot Spring - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hot Spring
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Everlasting Winter Pack :: The Pack :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: