The Everlasting Winter Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Everlasting Winter Pack

With hearts warm enough to melt the snow...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» -Subzero- A Sled Dog Roleplay
Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:33 pm by TigerLily

» Shutting the Pack Down...
Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:16 pm by Trace

» ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay
Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:43 am by Sunset

» Lif: A game where you can play as an animal
Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:51 pm by TigerLily

» The Nursery Den
Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:37 pm by Starnight

» The Katmai Natives Pack
Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 pm by ♦Esther♦

» Count to 500
Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:20 pm by Faolan

» Snowy Clearing
Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:21 am by Trace

» Raina's bio
Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:06 pm by Trace

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Starnight
Snowy Clearing - Page 4 Vote_lcapSnowy Clearing - Page 4 Voting_barSnowy Clearing - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Sunset
Snowy Clearing - Page 4 Vote_lcapSnowy Clearing - Page 4 Voting_barSnowy Clearing - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Trace
♦Esther♦
TigerLily
Blizzardstorm
Snow
Demon of Corruption
Sharon
Spirit of death
Top posting users this month
No user

Snowy Clearing

Go down 
+8
TigerLily
Sharon
Snow
Demon of Corruption
Spirit of death
♦Esther♦
Blizzardstorm
Starnight
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet
Name: Starnight

Snowy Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where the pack hangs out the most. It is a vast clearing surrounded by the pine forest. In the center of the clearing is the main den and the alpha den. At the edge is the healing den. The pack loves to romp in the deep snow here.

Snowy Clearing - Page 4 3263019504_3cd6699605_z

Last edited by Starnight on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingwinterrp.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 6:18 pm

(oh okay)
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Lucifer ears drooped, he felt guilty for not remembering the name Sunset."Unless you would like to join the pack?" he heard the Alphess say. He gave a weak smile and said," If you don't mind it, I would love to join your pack." He turned to the Wolf(BlizzardStorm) who must be the Alpha of the pack, Lucifer dipped his head towards the male, and padded off, wanting to get away from the blizzard that was occurring.

> Hunter's Den <
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Character sheet
Name: Snow

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Snow walked into the clearing just as she saw a new wolf leave. She tilted her head as she walked over to the place where she had woken up at. "Hmm..." She mumbles as she try's to figure out what that pups name was. Were sisters... She thinks then it sinks in, I have a sister! She thought almost saying it out loud.
Back to top Go down
http://thewolvesofpower.forumotion.com
Sunset
Rank Leader
Sunset

Character sheet
Name: Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:00 am

Sunset caught sight of Starnight out in the open and as she left the safety of the healers den she saw a white brute enter the hunters den. "Who was that?" the orange and red far asked. She let her motherly and healer instincts guide her as she nudge her alphess towards the alpha den.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Night turned around and gave Sunset a serious look. "That was Lucifer." She admitted. "He doesn't remember you. I'm so sorry."

Last edited by Starnight on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Rank Leader
Sunset

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Sunset froze at Starnights words. Her mate didn't remember her. She stood there on the blazing blizzard and tilted her orange and red head back. A howl rose from within her. It was filled with pain, longing, love and loneness. She sat down in the clearing as she struggled to breathe. The snow didnt cover the vibrant colours of her pelt as she sat there grieving over her mate.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Lucifer was on his way to a den when his ears twitched to a howl behind him. He stopped and was frozen to the spot, his eyes widen and he turned around. He saw a mixed orange and red with black paw she wolf. He was speechless at first but then suddenly his mouth automatically said the words," Sunset." He was confused on why he said that, but now his head started bumping hard giving him a headache, he growled and closed his green eyes, his mind was twirling with thoughts, words, images he couldn't recognize.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Rank Leader
Sunset

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Sunset whipped her head around and saw her mate. She stood up and padded closer to the white brute with his captivating green eyes. "Lucifer." she said softly reaching him. Her voice was filled with hope and love.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Lucifer opened his eyes back up and saw that the fae was closer to him. "Lucifer." he heard her say, his heartbeat sped up. " How does she know my name?" he thought to himself. He looked into her amber eyes, and suddenly a bunch of images raced into his mind. " Su-Sunset?" he said confused.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Starnight's heart wrenched as she heard Sunset's mournful howl. She hated being the bearer of bad news. She then perked her ears to the pair's (Sunset and Lucifer) conversation. She could hear the note of hope and love in their voices, see the glimmer of disbelief in their eyes. Star smiled and continued to observe.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Rank Leader
Sunset

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:10 am

Sunset nodded slowly with hope. "Yes do you remember me Luke(her nickname for him)?" she asked tilting her head to the side as she did. It was a habit that always showed when she asked a question. A memory rose in her mind. It was their first meeting and she had asked his name tilting her head the exact same way. He had laughed at it and said it made her look cute. She smiled softly at the memory. It had been the first to come back to her.
Back to top Go down
TigerLily
Delta
TigerLily

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:49 am

"Hmm... Starnight, are you expecting?"she asked. "Tell me when your belly hurts. I'll get herbs for that."she said.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:36 am

Lucifer continued to look into the she wolfs beautiful amber eyes. When she asked him a question he heard her say Luke, the brute perked his ears, and saw that she was tilting her head, he looked to his side and silently chuckled, he looked back at her still chuckling he said," Sorry if I sound creepy but that was cute." He ceased his laughing and looked at her softly," I remember saying that to someone, Sunset" he thought. He smiled and said," I remember."
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:26 pm

(I want Starnight to have her pups when Blizzard is around, buy I don't know when he'll be off EFA...what do you guys think?)

Star turned her attention to TigerLily. She nodded and smiled. It was starting to become obvious that Starnight was expecting as her belly grew larger.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Rank Leader
Sunset

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:18 am

Sunset laughed at Lucifer. "Thats what you said when we first meet." she said. She gazed into his green eyes and her own amber ones widdened when he said he remembered. "You do Luke?" she asked with bright eyes. She moved closer and pressed her head under his twisting her red and orange body around so they sat like they always had. The movement made her larger belly show.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:24 am

Night continued to watch the reunion, looking pleased. The blizzard began to die down--it wasn't a very strong storm, fortunately.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:51 pm

(Starnight I think you should wait a little longer, and if he doesn't return from EFA for awhile then I guess you should have your pups.)
Lucifer chuckled and said," Well I can't remember everything, my mind is still hazy, but I do remember our first meeting." He warmly smiled to Sunset, and nuzzled her softly, he looked at her belly which was large, he looked back at her and said," Why is your stomach big?"
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Character sheet
Name: Snow

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Snow watched her friends reunion. She smiled then wondered if she should stick around here or go back to her den. She sighed and looked up back into the sky.
Back to top Go down
http://thewolvesofpower.forumotion.com
♦Esther♦
Beta
♦Esther♦

Character sheet
Name: ♦Esther♦

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Esther silently padded out of the woods and went next to Snow. She perked her ears to the white brute, a silent growl rumbled from her chest. But noticing the Alphess wasn't threaten by the male, Es relaxed and sat her haunches on the ground. She looked at Snow and said," Hello Snow, Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
http://free-spirited-wolf.deviantart.com/
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Star left Lucifer and Sunset to their conversation. The alpha den was made of stone, so the dappled fae leapt on the stone slab on top of the den. She proudly overlooked her pack. Starnight perked her ears to Snow and Esther, interested in their interaction.
Back to top Go down
Trace
Beta
Trace

Character sheet
Name: Trace

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:45 am

A male departed from the tall pines that surrounded the perimeter, he paced lightly wincing from the sun light that flooded into his twin pools, while squinting he shook his dark pigment gingerly then glanced around the border. His nostrils flared as he whiffed at the air for a brief moment, wolf scents were lingering in the stirring breeze that collected other scents as well. As he surveyed the grounds again for a moment, he kept his receptors perked as he proceeded forth, knowingly he was close to the pack.
Back to top Go down
http://specialk42293.deviantart.com/
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:52 am

Starnight twitched her nose as an unfamiliar wolf scent filled her nostrils. She jumped off the alpha den and slowly made her way towards the newcomer. "So, what brings you to the land of the everlasting winter?" The dappled alphess asked, even though she knew that wolves were often sent here against their will.
Back to top Go down
Trace
Beta
Trace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:55 am

The male paused while spotting a female wolf approaching him and he eased his his paws from moving further. He dipped his head in greeting and responded, "Hello, I apologize for trespassing, though I do not have a pack of my own and willing to stray along with this pack here". Trace perked his lobes forward, showing no negative intentions and his tail swayed lowly while having submissive whine escaping his vocals.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:05 pm

Night stepped back, satisfied with the brute's good intentions. "Hello, I'm Starnight, alphess of the Everlasting Winter Pack. Who are you?" She replied.
Back to top Go down
Trace
Beta
Trace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:13 pm

He evaluated her gesture and his banner slowed in a wag as he flicked his receptors. "The name's Trace, it's a pleasure to meet you, Starnight", the male said calmly taking his gaze from her figure and eyeing the terrain thoroughly for a moment. "This border is quite large, do you mind showing me around?" he asks politely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Clearing   Snowy Clearing - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowy Clearing
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Everlasting Winter Pack :: The Pack :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: