The Everlasting Winter Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Everlasting Winter Pack

With hearts warm enough to melt the snow...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» -Subzero- A Sled Dog Roleplay
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:33 pm by TigerLily

» Shutting the Pack Down...
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:16 pm by Trace

» ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:43 am by Sunset

» Lif: A game where you can play as an animal
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:51 pm by TigerLily

» The Nursery Den
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:37 pm by Starnight

» The Katmai Natives Pack
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 pm by ♦Esther♦

» Count to 500
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:20 pm by Faolan

» Snowy Clearing
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:21 am by Trace

» Raina's bio
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:06 pm by Trace

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Starnight
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 Vote_lcap~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 Voting_bar~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Sunset
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 Vote_lcap~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 Voting_bar~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Trace
♦Esther♦
TigerLily
Blizzardstorm
Snow
Demon of Corruption
Sharon
Spirit of death
Top posting users this month
No user

~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay

Go down 
+6
TigerLily
Demon of Corruption
♦Esther♦
Topaz
Blizzardstorm
Starnight
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet
Name: Starnight

~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to a place where every day of your life is a fight for survival. The humans don't want you here. They see you as a pest and will go to lengths to hurt you or send you to animal control. The chaotic city is crawling with cars that will easily claim the life of a careless dog. Humans are cruel, and if you can't be adopted in the shelter, you will likely be euthanized. Food is difficult to come by. But every living thing has a will to live. No matter how hard life gets, you must go on, and wander the streets aimlessly search of the great unknown. Strays of all shapes and sizes live here in the city, but they all have one thing in common--man's best friend has been forgotten.

A disease has swept across the Earth. It is destroying the human race. Some beggars can get food from immune people or dying humans who have not forgotten about man's best friend. As the food supply in the city dwindles along with the human population, will you be able to survive? Or will you be forgotten to the living?

"Forgotten" is a highly realistic apocalyptic stray dog rp (meaning realistic dog behavior and that humans are dying out) Talking is allowed, but dog body language and behavior is encouraged. I already have a stray dog roleplay on another pack, but this one is slightly more intense and is semi-literate.

Ranks

Alpha/Alphess Dog: This is the most intelligent, in some cases largest, and swiftest dog in the pack. Every dog may attack the alpha to gain his or her place, but a strong leader will maintain his or her position.

Shiloh(f)(roleplayed by Starnight)

Beta Dog: This is the second-in-command, many dogs strive to be the beta if they can't be the alpha.

Sasha(f)(roleplayed by TigerLily)

Fighting Dogs: These dogs are the toughest of the tough (besides the alpha and beta, of course). They guard the territory againist other dogs, packs, other animals, even humans. They have strong jaws, a clever mind, and a powerful build.

Sandy(f)(roleplayed by Sunset)

Stealers: These are the most daring dogs in the pack. They use smarts and intimidation to steal food from humans, risking their lives.

Titan(m)(roleplayed by Trace)

Burrowers: These dogs burrow in the ground to find food.

Sewer Dogs: These dogs aren't afraid to get down and dirty. They search the sewers for food.

Beggars: These "cute" dogs beg humans for food.

Hunters: Hunters/Huntresses are few and far between when there's so much food in the city. They hunt small animals such as rabbits and squirrels.

Yearlings: These dogs are a year old. They should be training for or at least thinking about their future rank.

Kendrick(m)(roleplayed by Esther), Felix(m)(roleplayed by Demon of Corruption), Coconut(f)(roleplayed by Mother Nature), Dawn(f)(roleplayed by Snow)

Puppies: The pups of the pack.

Omegas: These dogs just don't fit in. They're mistreated by the pack.

Loners: These dogs live alone, roaming the streets. Stray dogs rarely form stable packs.

Topaz(m)(roleplayed by Blizzard/Topaz)

Last edited by Starnight on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingwinterrp.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

Character sheet
Name: Snow

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:47 am

Dawn growled at the Titan's words towards her new friends. The young birder collie wanted to say something but couldn't and was at a lost of words. She stayed tense though, just in case.
Back to top Go down
http://thewolvesofpower.forumotion.com
Sunset
Rank Leader
Sunset

Character sheet
Name: Sunset

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:31 am

Sandy laughed as she circled around behind him. "We are on the verge of being forgotten by humans and our sleep was disturbed." she growled. "Why should we welcome you with open paws?" the golden boxer female shook her head and silently snarled showing her strong white fangs as she took u a position beside Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Trace
Beta
Trace

Character sheet
Name: Trace

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:45 pm

"Nice pearly whites, would you want to test them?" he asked while cocking his head with a firm growl. Also revealing his keen canines, clenched then widened his maw into a sharp snarl. He craved for a fight, nonetheless the more the merrier he'll be. A strand of drool dripped lightly from his lower flap of skin, as he eyed the others, awaiting for the ones response, the beagle. He stood defiantly and stepped forth, another dog locked within his peripheral view. As he snorts he raises his voice in the matter of speaking, "So what are you? Infamous outlaws, trained assassins? Despite my presence, Malicious behavior is my trademark". He established a crude grin, "...until being strong is the only choice you have" he said while having his cranium lifted and his words spoken clearly.
Back to top Go down
http://specialk42293.deviantart.com/
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Shiloh snorted. The pack seemed to have faith in Sasha as their leader, yet Titan was waiting for her response, as if she were the top dog. Go figure... She thought before shifting to a assertive, confident posture to address the intruder. The beagle lifted her head up high and spoke, "We're just regular stray dogs, like you, forgotten by humans. And in case you haven't noticed, humans are dying off from disease. Look around you. Like it or not, street dogs have two options: band together or let it be every dog for his or herself. So the two options for you would be to either get outta here and leave us alone or help us. Choose one." Shiloh glared fearlessly at the rottweiler. "If you must fight, your battle's with me. I will not let you harm my friends." She added.
Back to top Go down
Trace
Beta
Trace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:20 pm

He eyed the other beagle who was hidden within his peripheral view and added along, "I have noticed actually, for your information. The scent of my betrayed owner is long gone. Now for the two options, it's up to your, so called pack if they are interested on a new breed to join them. Hmm?" he lowered his head to have full eye contact with her. He kept his posture alone and stiff while he continued, "And, again with those humans, have you ever encountered ones with long metal rods that struck you? I have, which solves the answer to my arrogance, if you haven't already figured out" he blinked while saying his last few words flatly and raised both brows significantly.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:11 pm

OOC: There's only one beagle in the pack...Shiloh.

Shiloh made full eye contact with Titan. "If you don't hurt us and accept my demand for peace, then you may join." She replied.

Back to top Go down
Trace
Beta
Trace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:51 pm

"Hurt? It's what occasional strays do, provoke, not all are polite or friendly.It'll take time to break how I react towards others, if they threaten me I'm one canine that is not willing to back down" he let his words be noticed have a cold glare on the others for a moment, as he turned away and faced the streets, he knows what he was expecting, they encountered him with a clever demeanor. He let his gaze travel into the exposed realm, absentmindedly. From there he snorted and returned his gaze towards the beagle and lowered his head to be accepted, though he'll give this pack a while. "..I'll join, but be aware that I do things solo, I don't ask for help. I been roaming these streets alone after I've been abandoned and I understand the routes that connect the city. If you're looking for a dog that can encounter humans, and steal, you have found the right canine for that role".

Last edited by Trace on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Rank Leader
Sunset

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:25 am

"Big words." Sandy barked with a smile. "If you want to test your fighting skills I am more than willing to agree." The golden boxer females was well known at the pound for killing the dogs that attacked her until none would go near her.
Back to top Go down
Trace
Beta
Trace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:28 am

The male rose from his lowered position and put a smirk upon his face. He walked a few inches towards and paused, "I'll be delighted, perhaps I could learn something from another dog. You and I seem alike, almost". He was at the moment where only at a rare time he would be at ease, it won't be long until he'll be his stubborn else again.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Rank Leader
Sunset

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Sandy laughed and shook her head. "I have killed to be left alone." she said looking at the male, "In a way yes we are the same. But you havent spent most of your life in the pound like I have." The boxer female shrugged and turned away slipping back away from the other dogs.
Back to top Go down
Trace
Beta
Trace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:05 pm

"I despise the use of humans, all they do is banish other dogs, I've seen a lot suffer, not with minor wounds either". A growl arose in his chest, Titan's digits scraped at the gravel as he scowled at the buildings surrounding them, he arched his back and clenched his long canines together, tightly. "They'll pay for what they've done...".
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Shiloh glanced at the surrounding sick humans, who were coughing and puking. Some (but not many as of yet) were even laying down along the sidewalk, motionless. "I think the humans are already paying." She grunted, then perked her ears at Sandy, urging her not to pick a fight with the newcomer. Turning back to Titan, the beagle continued. "Well, sure you could join. Which rank?"
Back to top Go down
♦Esther♦
Beta
♦Esther♦

Character sheet
Name: ♦Esther♦

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Kendrick continues to watch the adults chat with one another. His lobes were perked up, he was trying to listen to their conversation. He glanced at Dawn, then back at the older dogs. He tilted his head to the rottweiler, a tiny evil smirk creeped up to his maw. Kent glanced at the humans, their smell was disgusting full of sickness and death, he never really cared about the humans anyways, ever since they kidnapped his parents he disliked them ever since.
Back to top Go down
http://free-spirited-wolf.deviantart.com/
Trace
Beta
Trace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:40 pm

He grunted and sat down amongst his rear roughly, and pawed at the gravel, positioning them aligned. "What ranks are compared to as stealing?" he tilted his head with curiousness and concerned looks; Fixing his position, as if he was nervous, but normally this was shown he urged for something of his liking."Normally stealing was my best effort for survival...I did so as a pup as far as I remember" he said and laid down for a moment on his torso, the ground was cool to the touch though after a moment while he relaxed the warmth gotten to him, his own body heat calming him. His hind limbs dangled along the side of his position, while he awaited for the beagle to allow him to fit the role or be given another.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Shiloh's maw gave way to smile. "Then stealer's the rank for you." She said.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Character sheet
Name: Snow

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:29 am

Dawn twitched her ears as she listened to the others talk. She narrowed her eyes at Titan and sat down. A stealer? She thought, He's going to steal food from the humans... The yearling winkled her nose to the smell of a near by human that was passing by. Smells like that human is sick... The young border collie thought sourly.
Back to top Go down
http://thewolvesofpower.forumotion.com
TigerLily
Delta
TigerLily

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:52 am

"Then, we shall form a pack."she smiled. "Who shall be leader?"she asked, expecting them to vote.
Back to top Go down
Trace
Beta
Trace

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:30 am

Titan twitched a smile from the side of his maw and dipped his head while he stood up slowly on his paws, "The role I shall endure doing..splendid" he slowly took another glance at the other dogs, they were all sizes and colors, perhaps different abilities and skills they know more than he does. He stood and shook out himself, his muscles twitched and rippled along his frame. He then thought of something, humans were now sick with this disease going around, will the food effect the dogs? No, it couldn't...could it? He pondered for a moment, his glare now facing the ground. He didn't worry for long and knew it wouldn't effect them, he stole from humans before and not just for food, Titan's glare faded and he lifted his head hearing another dog say something about forming a pack. His lobes perked forward and he eyed them for a moment, then he glanced over to the corner. Sleep...one thing he never really needed unless necessary, but, with sleep it overwhelmed him, a lot.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Shiloh swiveled her golden brown ears in the direction of Sasha's voice, hearing her question. She personally wanted to be leader, but she didn't say anything aloud--she didn't want to come off as arrogant. Instead, the beagle simply nodded at Titan and displayed a dominance posture. It wasn't overelaborate, just a subtle assertive stance. Shi's ears were perked only slightly foward, she didn't try hard to make herself look taller, and her tail was raised ever so casually.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Rank Leader
Sunset

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Sandy laughed at the sight of a fight to happen. "Sasha has my vote." she barked. The golden boxer looked at Shiloh knowing that she was another leader that they could chose but her surport was with the husky female not the small beagle.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:21 pm

OOC: I think Sasha is a Shiba Inu.

Shiloh blinked at Sandy, acknowledging her vote. She knew that Sasha would be a good leader. The beagle switched her chocolate brown gaze to the remainder of the pack.

Back to top Go down
Sunset
Rank Leader
Sunset

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Sandy also looked at the other strays wondering who they would go for. They almost had enough dogs to make two packs that could live in the area following their choosen leader and defending thier territory.
Back to top Go down
TigerLily
Delta
TigerLily

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:00 am

"Since I was picked, I can't vote."she said cheerfully. "Anyone else?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Rank Leader
Sunset

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:08 am

Sandy laughed at Sasha's words. Her amber eyes glowed as she let them rest on each of the other strays one at a time.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:21 am

The female beagle sighed impatiently. She continued to glance around at the rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next