The Everlasting Winter Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Everlasting Winter Pack

With hearts warm enough to melt the snow...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» -Subzero- A Sled Dog Roleplay
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:33 pm by TigerLily

» Shutting the Pack Down...
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:16 pm by Trace

» ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:43 am by Sunset

» Lif: A game where you can play as an animal
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:51 pm by TigerLily

» The Nursery Den
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:37 pm by Starnight

» The Katmai Natives Pack
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 pm by ♦Esther♦

» Count to 500
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:20 pm by Faolan

» Snowy Clearing
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:21 am by Trace

» Raina's bio
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:06 pm by Trace

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Starnight
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 Vote_lcap~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 Voting_bar~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sunset
~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 Vote_lcap~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 Voting_bar~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Trace
♦Esther♦
TigerLily
Blizzardstorm
Snow
Demon of Corruption
Sharon
Spirit of death
Top posting users this month
No user

~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay

Go down 
+6
TigerLily
Demon of Corruption
♦Esther♦
Topaz
Blizzardstorm
Starnight
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet
Name: Starnight

~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to a place where every day of your life is a fight for survival. The humans don't want you here. They see you as a pest and will go to lengths to hurt you or send you to animal control. The chaotic city is crawling with cars that will easily claim the life of a careless dog. Humans are cruel, and if you can't be adopted in the shelter, you will likely be euthanized. Food is difficult to come by. But every living thing has a will to live. No matter how hard life gets, you must go on, and wander the streets aimlessly search of the great unknown. Strays of all shapes and sizes live here in the city, but they all have one thing in common--man's best friend has been forgotten.

A disease has swept across the Earth. It is destroying the human race. Some beggars can get food from immune people or dying humans who have not forgotten about man's best friend. As the food supply in the city dwindles along with the human population, will you be able to survive? Or will you be forgotten to the living?

"Forgotten" is a highly realistic apocalyptic stray dog rp (meaning realistic dog behavior and that humans are dying out) Talking is allowed, but dog body language and behavior is encouraged. I already have a stray dog roleplay on another pack, but this one is slightly more intense and is semi-literate.

Ranks

Alpha/Alphess Dog: This is the most intelligent, in some cases largest, and swiftest dog in the pack. Every dog may attack the alpha to gain his or her place, but a strong leader will maintain his or her position.

Shiloh(f)(roleplayed by Starnight)

Beta Dog: This is the second-in-command, many dogs strive to be the beta if they can't be the alpha.

Sasha(f)(roleplayed by TigerLily)

Fighting Dogs: These dogs are the toughest of the tough (besides the alpha and beta, of course). They guard the territory againist other dogs, packs, other animals, even humans. They have strong jaws, a clever mind, and a powerful build.

Sandy(f)(roleplayed by Sunset)

Stealers: These are the most daring dogs in the pack. They use smarts and intimidation to steal food from humans, risking their lives.

Titan(m)(roleplayed by Trace)

Burrowers: These dogs burrow in the ground to find food.

Sewer Dogs: These dogs aren't afraid to get down and dirty. They search the sewers for food.

Beggars: These "cute" dogs beg humans for food.

Hunters: Hunters/Huntresses are few and far between when there's so much food in the city. They hunt small animals such as rabbits and squirrels.

Yearlings: These dogs are a year old. They should be training for or at least thinking about their future rank.

Kendrick(m)(roleplayed by Esther), Felix(m)(roleplayed by Demon of Corruption), Coconut(f)(roleplayed by Mother Nature), Dawn(f)(roleplayed by Snow)

Puppies: The pups of the pack.

Omegas: These dogs just don't fit in. They're mistreated by the pack.

Loners: These dogs live alone, roaming the streets. Stray dogs rarely form stable packs.

Topaz(m)(roleplayed by Blizzard/Topaz)

Last edited by Starnight on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingwinterrp.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
TigerLily
Delta
TigerLily

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:01 am

(Sickness..... not zombies....)

"Nice to meet you Ken. I take your brothers name is Felix."she said. "What a cute smile."she chuckled. "Let's get back to finding your siblings then."she said to them.
Back to top Go down
♦Esther♦
Beta
♦Esther♦

Character sheet
Name: ♦Esther♦

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:46 am

Kenny nodded when he heard Sasha say that her brother name was Felix. When the Shiba say something about finding his siblings he quickly shook his fur and said," Ok Felix you have excellent tracking abilities so Lead the way, my brother." The pup straighten his back and perked his ears up making him look dominant towards his brother.
Back to top Go down
http://free-spirited-wolf.deviantart.com/
Blizzardstorm
Alpha
Blizzardstorm

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:06 pm

(This is my last post for three or four days as im going to my dads)
Topaz watches tons of human coughing. And puking-This is disgusting/ he thought and walked up to shiloh" We should gr everyone to safety so these humans don't cough on us and get us sick".
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:24 pm

(okay Blizz see ya soon!)

Shiloh shook her head. "No, I don't think it's contagious to dogs." She replied, then paused. "At least I don't think so. But let's get out of here anyway." The beagle agreed. She watched the humans for a few more moments. They were coughing up blood on the streets and puking in their houses. Luckily, no humans seemed to be dying--yet (and the sickness is only in this city for now, it hasn't spread across the world yet). Revolted, Shiloh turned around and ran from the terrible sight. She usually had no pity for the humans, but this was simply too much.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Character sheet
Name: Snow

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Dawn wondered around the streets. She heard coughing and looked around a corner and gasped. :Whats going on?" The yearling asked herself watching some humans cough and puke up blood. The border collie looked around freaked out at what was going on here.
Back to top Go down
http://thewolvesofpower.forumotion.com
Demon of Corruption

Demon of Corruption

Character sheet
Name: Vetis

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Felix smiled at the Shiba dog named Sasha," Nice to meet you" the pup said softly. " Ok Felix you have excellent tracking abilities so Lead the way, my brother." He heard his brother say, Felix glanced at Kent and frowned when he saw his brother try to act dominant, he rolled his eyes and said," Yes..Sir." Felix lowered his nostrils on the ground and began to sniff, he could smell the pungent odor of human puke, rotten foods, and a strange scent of another pup but it wasn't one of his siblings scent it was another dog scent. He lifted his head back up, both his ears raised up," I smell another pup somewhere, but it isn't a scent i know" said Felix, his eyes fixed at the alley exit.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Shiloh also smelled the scent of another yearling, but didn't bother going after her. As long as the dog wasn't being bullied, she wasn't interested as of yet in joining a permanent pack. Sometimes, as a puppy after she was abandoned, Shi would stay with other street dog packs for a few weeks to a month, then go off on her own again. The young beagle sighed and turned away from the humans. She lapped water from a rain puddle, then walked on.
Back to top Go down
TigerLily
Delta
TigerLily

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Sasha stood there. She heard Felix's words and sniffed around.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:42 pm

Dawn shuddered as she smelled the scent of rotten food. "I guess I'm not going to eat anything here..." She mumbled backing away from the corner. The smell of blood brought back the memory of the dog she had tried to save. I have to get out of here... The border collie thought.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Shiloh trotted along the sidewalk, then saw a border collie yearling. She tilted her head to the side and briefly sniffed the young dog in greeting. "Hi! I'm Shiloh!" She said. The female beagle's tail was slightly raised. She was trying to indicate in a subtle way to the dog that she was boss.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Dawn looked at the other dog named Shiloh and saw that her tail was raised. The border collie looked around and lowered her ears. "Sorry," She said, "Just passing through." She looked around at the humans and then back to Shiloh and asked, "Do you know whats wrong with these humans?" Then she said, "Oh, sorry, I'm Dawn."
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Rank Leader
Sunset

Character sheet
Name: Sunset

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Sandy walked through the streets and past other animals. The female boxer was on edge as she moved around.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Shiloh's chocolate brown eyes darkened as she looked at the sick humans, then back at Dawn. "They seem to be ill." She yipped. "I...don't know what's been up with this city lately. No human has died yet, but I have a bad feeling about this."
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:59 am

Dawn looks around, then says, "I'm guessing most of the food around here is bad with the sickness huh?" She asked, just before here stomach started to growl. She looked down, "Sorry..." Mumbles the border collie, "Been moving around a lot, not taking any chances to find some food." Dawn smiles innocently.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Rank Leader
Sunset

Character sheet
Name: Sunset

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:01 am

Sandy walked into a border collie as she looked around at the sick humans. She jumped back growling. Seeing two other dogs she fell quiet. "Sorry didnt see you there." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Shiloh nodded grimly. "It's going to get harder to get food and survive around here." She agreed. "But we'll find something to eat for you." The female beagle pricked her ears to a boxer. "My name's Shiloh." She greeted, slightly raising her tail as she did with Dawn. "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Dawn yelped as she felt another dog bump into her. "It's ok..." She mumbles looking at the new dog. "I'm Dawn." She says wagging her tail a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mother Nature

Mother Nature

Character sheet
Name: Gaia

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Coconut continued to scamper away from the evil human that was chasing her. She ran as fast as her little legs could take her, when she knew she lost the human, she twirled around a corner and bumped into a beagle," I'm terribly sorry" whimpered the pup. She sat up and saw three dogs in front of her, two were adults, and one was a yearling like her.
Back to top Go down
Demon of Corruption

Demon of Corruption

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Felix continued sniffing the ground, lifting his nose in the air he gave a snort. His eyes widen and he sniffed the air one more time," Hey! I think I found one of our siblings scent!" the pup yipped. He could also smell the beagle, and two unknown dogs. He glanced back at Kent and Sasha," Come on guys, I think their not far from here." Felix padded off, tracking the scent he sensed.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:24 pm

Shiloh yelped in surprise as a husky bumped in her, then smiled and wagged her white-tipped tail. "Apology accepted." She yapped. "What's your name?" Shi paused as the scent of a yearling she's met before drifted into her nostrils. It seemed stronger than the scent of disease. Shiloh perked her ears expectantly in the direction of Felix, Kendrick, and Sasha.
Back to top Go down
TigerLily
Delta
TigerLily

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:15 am

Sasha padded over to the three. "Is any of the two pups your sister?"she asked. "She's a siberian husky."she said pointing to Coconut.
Back to top Go down
Demon of Corruption

Demon of Corruption

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Felix ran until he saw the beagle with other dogs and his recognizable sister. He slowed down, and when he was in front of the beagle he started panting, "Is any of the two pups your sister?"she asked. "She's a siberian husky." he heard Sasha say. The pup looked at the adult and said," Yeah the one who looks like me and Kent is our sister, but she is more of a coconut color." He glanced at Coconut and smiled," Coconut your alright, Thank goodness!" the pup yipped. He smiled at Shiloh, and the other two dogs.
Back to top Go down
Starnight
Alpha
Starnight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Shiloh smiled. "It's great that you found each other." She said, watching the reunion fondly.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:19 pm

Dawn looked at the other pup and tilted her head. Then she smelled some more dogs coming over there and the yearling sighed. She saw two more pups like her and the other pup come over there with a adult. She looked at Coconut then at the two others and shrugged. At least they found their family... Thought the border collie as she watched the other dogs.
Back to top Go down
♦Esther♦
Beta
♦Esther♦

Character sheet
Name: ♦Esther♦

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:39 pm

Kenny padded right behind Felix, and when they reached where their sister was at he barked in excitement. He walked up to Coconut and gave her a relieved nip on the ear, and barked," Wow! I thought I would never see you again, big sis!" He turned to the beagle and smiled at her ," Yeah, but I wonder where Ex and Lunar is at.." He glanced at the border collie pup and smiled, he padded closer to her and bowed his head in greeting, looking back up to gaze into her eyes he said," Hello I'm Kendrick, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
http://free-spirited-wolf.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay   ~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Forgotten... A stray dog roleplay
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next